Media Analyst Program
Pioneering digital advertising. All in a day’s work.
LifeStreet is a global leader in advertising for Facebook, Apple and Android app developers. Reaching over 1 billion social and mobile app users monthly, LifeStreet has driven 400 million app installs and has paid out over $200 million in ad revenue to publishers. The company was named one of the 500 fastest growing private companies in America by Inc. Magazine, has been named an AlwaysOn Top 100 Mobile and Global Top 250 winner, and is headquartered in San Francisco, California with offices in Silicon Valley, New York and Eastern Europe. LifeStreet has announced $70 million in private equity and venture investments.
LifeStreet is forming its 2017 Media Analyst class: a competitive, entry-level program within the multi-billion dollar digital advertising industry. Located in San Francisco and New York City, the program is two years and provides training and exposure to all aspects of LifeStreet’s business. At the conclusion of the program, successful analysts transition into specialized roles within the company. Prior “graduates” have progressed into key leadership roles – running entire departments and business lines.
As a Media Analyst, you will receive hands-on-training at our San Francisco headquarters before being assigned to one or more of the following areas within the company:
- Advertiser development & optimization
- Supply strategy & growth
- Creative testing & optimization
- Product & platform development
In each of these areas, you will be hands on in making day-to-day decisions that directly impact our business.
Members of the program have a variety of roles and responsibilities, including:
- Buying ad inventory
- Optimizing delivery of advertiser campaigns
- Maximizing revenue for publishers
- Providing platform and technical expertise to account management
- Partnering directly with key clients
- Offering thoughtful business side perspective to engineering
Our analyst class will be comprised of ambitious individuals who are excited about this challenging role and the opportunity to work alongside other talented and motivated team members. All candidates should possess an excellent record of academic and extracurricular achievement.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to own data and love working with it – relying daily on our comprehensive reporting platform to answer complex questions and uncover opportunities. Communication and critical thinking skills are equally valuable, with the most effective analysts able to develop findings from a data set, or experiences in an area of the business, into bottom-line impactful projects and process improvements.
By the end of the program, you’ll need to be capable of owning the “full cycle”: understanding the right data to look at, extracting its meaning, turning that meaning into a strategy, championing that strategy to senior team members – and ultimately – implementing that strategy and taking responsibility for the outcome.
- 0-3 years of experience in a data-driven analyst role
- Exceptional Excel and data skills, and strong analytical and creative problem solving skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced startup environment, often with little day-to-day direction
- Strong written and oral communication skills, and the ability to work in cross-functional groups
- A history of succeeding both individually and in teams
- BA/BS degree with a strong academic background
- Competitive salaries & 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive medical/dental/vision benefits
- Significant growth opportunity within the organization
- Copious drinks/snacks and free lunches
- Memorable off-sites and celebrations
- The chance to work with passionate individuals in a fast-paced, innovative, fun-loving and high-energy environment
Join us in transforming the multi-billion dollar digital advertising industry!