LifeStreet is hiring
Pioneering digital advertising. All in a day’s work.
LifeStreet is a global leader in advertising for Facebook, Apple and Android app developers. Reaching over 1 billion social and mobile app users monthly, LifeStreet has driven 400 million app installs and has paid out over $200 million in ad revenue to publishers. The company was named one of the 500 fastest growing private companies in America by Inc. Magazine, has been named an AlwaysOn Top 100 Mobile and Global Top 250 winner, and is headquartered in San Francisco, California with offices in Silicon Valley, New York and Eastern Europe. LifeStreet has announced $70 million in private equity and venture investments.
As a Designer at LifeStreet, you’ll be responsible for composing, illustrating and animating advertisements and their components – including mini-games and other rich media – on behalf of our clients. This will include a combination of editing and improving upon advertiser produced graphics and videos as well as developing original work. You can expect to partner closely with media analysts within our creative team, in-house game-developers as well as members of our account strategy group in order to maximize campaign success. We test thousands of concepts each month against advertiser success and engagement metrics and will look to leverage your creativity and design intuition to increase the performance of our ads.
Our team is comprised of ambitious individuals who are excited about working in this challenging and constantly changing space and winning as a team. You should value working alongside other talented and motivated team members and relish the opportunity to make your mark in our crucially important creative team. To be successful in this role, you’ll need to effectively translate business demands into creative application – learning from past test results and iterating to find the next big winning ad!
Desired Skills and Experience:
- BA/BS in graphic design, animation, illustration or a comparable degree / skill set
- 0-4 years of related experience
- Prior Experience in digital or mobile ad creation (banners, videos, interactive / playable) or work within a game studio a major plus
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite required with experience in Hype, Adobe Animate and Sencha preferred
- Experience in 2D and 3D character animation
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced startup environment
- A history of working successfully in teams and as an individual
- Ability to manage time and tasks based on prioritization and deadlines
- A desire to use and trust data to produce successful concepts
- A high attention to detail and ability to get things done right the first time
- Competitive salaries & 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive medical/dental/vision benefits
- Significant growth opportunity within the organization
- Copious drinks/snacks and free lunches
- Memorable off-sites and celebrations
- The chance to work with passionate individuals in a fast-paced, innovative, fun-loving and high-energy environment