LifeStreet is hiring
Pioneering digital advertising. All in a day’s work.
LifeStreet is a global leader in advertising for Apple, Android and Facebook app developers. Reaching over 1 billion mobile and social app users monthly, LifeStreet has driven 400 million app installs and has paid out over $200 million in ad revenue to publishers. The company was named one of the 500 fastest growing private companies in America by Inc. Magazine, has been named an AlwaysOn Top 100 Mobile and Global Top 250 winner, and is headquartered in San Francisco, California with offices in Silicon Valley, New York and Eastern Europe. LifeStreet has announced $70 million in private equity and venture investments.
LifeStreet’s design team creates display, video & interactive advertisements for its gaming partners. We are looking for a talented and energetic designer to help drive our growing business.
- Collaborate with account management and marketing teams to understand design requirements and objectives
- Compose, illustrate, and animate graphic and video assets to create display and video advertisements that appear on smartphones & tablets
- Compile detailed requirements, assemble relevant assets and work with in-house development team to deliver interactive ads
- Leverage advertiser supplied assets, and optimize & edit as needed
- Propose design ideas & concepts to improve the performance of advertisements
- BA/BS degree in graphic design, media arts, illustration, animation, or related field; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2+ years of professional experience developing, editing, testing and iterating advertising creatives
- Ability to grasp multiple design requirements with careful attention to detail
- Strong proficiency using Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere, Illustrator, and Animate.
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision
- Interest in working with data & collaborating cross-team to produce high-engagement ads
- Comfortable working in a face-paced environment that is constantly changing
Bonus points for the following qualifications:
- Game design experience
- Prior experience creating/editing mobile advertisements, including videos, interactive ads, or banners
- Experience with 2D character animation
- Experience with 3D modeling and animation
- Flash animation experience
- Previous experience with HTML5 creators (Adobe Animate, Hype, Sencha)
- Sketch experience
- Competitive salaries & 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive medical/dental/vision benefits
- Copious drinks/snacks and free lunches
- Memorable off-sites and celebrations
- The chance to work with passionate individuals in a fast-paced, innovative, fun-loving and high-energy environment
Join us in transforming the multi-billion dollar digital advertising industry!