LifeStreet is hiring
Pioneering digital advertising. All in a day’s work.
LifeStreet is a global leader in advertising for Apple, Android and Facebook app developers. Reaching over 1 billion mobile and social app users monthly, LifeStreet has driven 400 million app installs and has paid out over $200 million in ad revenue to publishers. The company was named one of the 500 fastest growing private companies in America by Inc. Magazine, has been named an AlwaysOn Top 100 Mobile and Global Top 250 winner, and is headquartered in San Francisco, California with offices in Silicon Valley, New York and Eastern Europe. LifeStreet has announced $70 million in private equity and venture investments.
LifeStreet is looking for a part-time Marketing Intern. You must be available to work 15 – 20 hours a week, Monday - Friday between the hours of 9am and 6pm at our downtown SF office (<5 minute walk from Embarcadero Bart). We can work with you to find a schedule that works.
When you apply, please let us know the days / hours that work for you.
- Use various mobile devices to visit applications and view ads – play games at work!
- Use software to record the ad experiences – we will train you!
- Complete market research tasks & projects
- Familiarity with installing and using mobile applications
- An interest in marketing
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision
- Copious drinks/snacks
- The chance to work with passionate individuals in a fast-paced, innovative, fun-loving and high-energy environment
Join us in transforming the multi-billion dollar digital advertising industry!