LifeStreet is hiring
Pioneering digital advertising. All in a day’s work.
LifeStreet is a global leader in programmatic in-app advertising. Leveraging it's deep learning powered prediction engine & engaging playable advertisements, LifeStreet consistently drives scalable, ROI-positive acquisition campaigns for mobile game developers. The company was named one of the 500 fastest growing private companies in America by Inc. Magazine, has been named an AlwaysOn Top 100 Mobile and Global Top 250 winner. With over $70 million in funding, LifeStreet is headquartered in San Francisco, California with offices worldwide.
LifeStreet’s account management team works directly with mobile app developers to ensure their success on LifeStreet’s platform. We are looking for a highly motivated Account Manager who is able to think both strategically and analytically and with a demonstrated ability to effectively communicate compelling value propositions to partners. This position reports to the Director of Account Management and will be a key contributor to the company’s success.
- Own and drive relationships of a portfolio of top mobile advertisers
- Execute, optimize, and analyze advertising campaigns using internal tools and dashboards
- Extract insights from complex data sets and clearly communicate opportunities to clients
- Collaborate cross-functionally across internal sales, ad operations, engineering, and creative teams to achieve client business goals
- Manage client communications regarding key deliverables, projects, and strategies
- Educate clients on LifeStreet’s capabilities across our technology platform
- 1-3 years of experience in a client facing role working in the mobile advertising technology space or related industry
- Demonstrated ability to grow, develop, and enhance customer relationships
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Interest in working with data & collaborating cross-team to drive client success
- Strong business acumen is a must
- Must be very organized, punctual, and detail oriented
- BA/BS degree required
- An understanding of the mobile app and/or programmatic advertising ecosystem
- Demonstrated experience effectively optimizing advertising campaigns by analyzing performance and recommending adjustments to key performance drivers
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills required; able to drive decisions and forward progress in the face of obstacles
- Prior ad tech experience is a plus!
- Working proficiency in a foreign language is a plus!
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities and varying deadlines
- Competitive salaries & 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive medical/dental/vision benefits
- Copious drinks/snacks and free lunches
- Memorable off-sites and celebrations
- The chance to work with passionate individuals in a fast-paced, innovative, fun-loving and high-energy environment
Join us in transforming the multi-billion dollar digital advertising industry!